"STRENGTH does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from an indomitable will. "
~ Gandhi


E-Rod's Angels

E-Rod's Angels

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday, May 26th




Today, Ethan woke up in a very good mode. Lots of hugs and kisses! We drove out to City Place to have lunch! It was nice get out and get some fresh air! Ethan of course is like his mom and loves being out and about! He was having a great time and everyone was giving him attention. However, we did have a few that just stared at him in a rude manner. I can overlook it and it doesn't bother me but I can't say the same for Eddie.

He had a pretty good day. He played catch with Alisa and flirted with Melissa. Got a little fussy but for the most part was in a great mood. We went out for a walk and then came back and watched Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! for the millionth time! LOL

Seriously, I need some adult movies or I'm going to scream!!!!!!!!!!!! I did watch the Grey's season finale last night but I think it took like 5 hours to finish it.

Ethan received a large basket today from Mel and Jill. He loved the teddy bear and balloon that came with it! Thanks girls, we love you and can't wait to see you!
Ethan's up, got to run!!! Please pray for a better night. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment