"STRENGTH does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from an indomitable will. "
~ Gandhi


E-Rod's Angels

E-Rod's Angels

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday, May 25th

Today was full of relaxation. We thought we would wake up have breakfast and then go and see the town but that was not the case. Ethan woke up in a bad mode and not wanting to eat. Liddy was trying her hardest to make him laugh or even say hello to her but he was not having it. I asked him "What's wrong, are you pissy?" he said "NO" I said "Okay, than what are you?" he said "MAD!". Liddy and I just looked at each other and started laughing. Yeah, my boy just told me he was not pissy he was MAD!!! I think it's super cute but alarms me that he knows the difference between pissy and mad. Do you really think he knows what MAD means?

Ethan is a very popular boy! He got mail from grandma, and yesterday he got mail from his Godparents and flowers with balloons from Eddie's work.

Ethan napped tell about 1:30 PM. During Ethan's nap Eddie went out in search of a stroller. We took him for a short walk because it started sprinkling on us so I had to run back to the Quantum House. Then he took another long nap. We had dinner and then went for another walk.

Surely, he is not going to sleep tonight, right? Wrong, he had a very rough night! I think he woke up a million times at least! I hate it when he gets those dang muscle spasms!

The only obstacles of the day were 1) getting him to eat; 2) taking him a sponge bath and washing his hair; 3) getting him to stay up long enough to enjoy a day out on the town and 4) muscle spasms!

It's Liddy's last night and Alisa is flying out on Saturday. :( We sure are going to miss them!

Surely, tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment