"STRENGTH does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from an indomitable will. "
~ Gandhi


E-Rod's Angels

E-Rod's Angels

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Clock is ticking!

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!! That God blesses you with an amazing 2012 filled with health, love and prosperity.

Only 8 days tell surgery day. Today we started packing! Ethan's toys and books, check! Now what about the other stuff? Shorts, shirts, jeans, workout clothes, shoes, towels, swim suites, socks, meds, toiletries, ect!!! What's too much? I'm going to be gone for 4 months! Hopefully less but for sure 4 months. I hear, WPB has Target, Wal-Mart and Costco but if I have it why buy it! Good thing I bought some space bags! Love those thing they really do work!!! I can pack a lot more clothes but what about my shoes?!?! I know, I can only pack 4 pair! The running shoes, the flip flops, the pumps and the sandals! Wish me luck with that!!! LOL

I just finished reading Mariel's Blog and all I can say is wow, our time is near! Every mommy I've talked says the same thing! The first two weeks are the worst!!! I get it, the first 2 weeks will be the worst days of our life's but how do we prepare for that? How are we going to get through the tough times? I definitely need to learn to meditate or maybe I just need some meds! I know I will be doing some serious praying that's for sure!!

Abby has been on antibiotics so we hope she is feeling better and is as ready as we are! ;) We will see you guys soon!!!

Thanks again to my family and everyone for the encouraging words and support!!! We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! Special thanks to our Misa Family!!! You guys are awesome!

Please, Please And Please keep us prayed up!!! We will need it!!!

Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment