"STRENGTH does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from an indomitable will. "
~ Gandhi


E-Rod's Angels

E-Rod's Angels

Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend and First Day of PT

We had a great weekend for the most part. Ethan is more mobile in and out of the wheelchair has been getting easier by the day. He played cars with Charlie on the floor and had lots of play time. The only thing that has not changed is pin site cleaning still sucks but sucks a little less after the shower today!!! He started his PT and it went well. He wasn't crazy about bending the knee but hopefully that will get better. We also started lengthening today so the more we turn the harder it will get in PT. Everyone is doing great. Abby is walking already she even wants to run! Wished I could bottle her spunkiness and give some to Ethan. Ethan refuses to walk and doesn't help that we don't have a walker maybe after we get one it will be easier. Maybe after seeing all the other kids walking he will get encouraged. This is the only time pier pressure is a good thing.

I had to run to the restroom to compose myself after listening to the agonizing cries/screams coming from the PT room or as I call it the torture room. UGH!!! Can't wait tell this is behind us that's for sure!!!! My neck is in knots and I'm super stressed. We were thinking we had an infection and that added additional stress. good thing it was just me being paranoid! Tony was getting the "I'm about to kick your butt" look that some of you have seen on more than one occasion. The funny part was that he knew that! I guess he will know the real me soon!!! All I think about when I see him is "TONY TONY has done it again!" I guess I'm dating myself! LOL

Abby, Sofia, Eyal and Lily are all doing well. We've all started PT today so lets see how the rest of are week goes.

Please keep praying for our little guys and of course all the mommies and daddies. We are praying for a break and better days!

No comments:

Post a Comment