"STRENGTH does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from an indomitable will. "
~ Gandhi


E-Rod's Angels

E-Rod's Angels

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ethan is doing great! The past few days I've seen him get stronger and more confident! He is standing up, on his own, without his helper leg. We go walking and he runs. No seriously, I have to tell him to slow down. I think he will be walking on his own by the end of the month! I'm so excited for our little soldier! Today, he got up with out his leg and even did a little wiggle (dance with wow wow wubbzie). Our appointment with Dr. Paley was rescheduled from November to December. Ethan, Abby, Emily and Aubrey will all be a part of a special conference that Dr. Paley is holding for a group of doctors. I'm sure, we will have lots of fun but love being a part of such a great cause! I want to take the time to thank everyone who has made a donation to Ethan or to one of many children with special needs! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment